One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
Virginia Woolf, A Room of One’s Own
Hey guys, during the weekend I made Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burritos. It should not be confused with Shawarma because most of my friends kept on asking why there’s rice and egg in my shawarma…it’s not shawarma, it’s called Burrito 😂
Ingredients: Tortilla, Eggs, Onions, Milk, Meat, Cooked Rice, Salt, Oil, Spices, Pepper.
1) Break 4 Eggs and whisk well.
2) Add salt, pepper, and 1tsp of milk.
3) Add little oil to the frying pan, stir on low heat and make scrambled eggs.
4) Grate onions and peppers. Also cut boiled meat into smaller sizes.
5) Fry pepper and meat and chopped onions on low heat..
6) Mix boiled rice and scrambled eggs together.
7) Lay tortilla wrap on flat surface, pour 3 spoons of the rice & egg mixture, fill with meat sauce and then fold.
8) Or mix all the ingredients together, dish and fold. Also you can add cream to your fillings.