Love is like a good cake; you never know when it’s coming, but you’d better eat it when it does!
C. JoyBell C.
Hey guys, so over the weekend I baked some cakes including my birthday cake. I tried my hands on some colours, and I won’t really say it’s red and pink velvet since I didn’t add Cocoa powder, but it turned out well and I shared them with love.😘
Ingredients: Flour, Sugar, Butter, Milk, Eggs, Vanilla Essence, Nutmeg, Baking Powder, Preservative, Red Colouring, Browning, and Pink Colouring.
1) Mix Butter and Sugar until it becomes creamy.
2) Add Eggs and mix well.
3) Add liquid milk, and vanilla essence.
4) Sieve flour, baking powder and nutmeg into the mixture and mix well.
5) Add preservative. I used powder preservative.
6) Divide mixture in three bowls.
Add browning to one of the bowls, add red colouring to the second bowl and pink colouring to the third bowl.
7) Rub baking pan with butter and pour mixtures.
8) Preheat oven and bake 😊
I am not good at icing cake, so I won’t upload my iced cake.