Dear women, you owe no dumb man an Apology

artwork imahurrricane feminism: perspective.:

“Hand off my ass or I’ll rip off your balls.”
Katie McGarry, Dare You To

“Most women are all too familiar with men like Calvin Smith. Men whose sense of prerogative renders them deaf when women say, “No thanks,” “Not interested,” or even “Fuck off, creep.”
Jon Krakauer, Missoula: Rape and the Justice System in a College Town

I owe no one an apology and I am not sorry for writing that post “When some Educated African men become dumb”. Seriously, some men are piece of shit. If u read my last post, you would know I talked about some guys who go around saying women are designed for pleasure and stuffs like- that they would give a thousand note to fuck girls, seriously you need to read that post. Well one them grabbed a girl boobs in public last night.  She slapped him of course, I commended her for that. It’s just sad that a friend of hers who was with her told her it wasn’t right to have slapped him because that’s the way he behaves. Can you imagine? A guy she doesn’t talk to or has business with. Guess what she did, she began to apologize to him after which he slapped her back.
This really pissed me off, and I really hopes she takes up the case.

Dear women, you owe no one shit, you owe no one an apology. Irrespective of who you are, what you are, never let a man treat you less. Never apologize for your right. It is wrong for a guy, especially someone you don’t even talk to, or any man to touch your boobs or touch any part of you. That’s molesting; consent matters, and No is No. I ‘d still say this over and over again, there are a lot of educated piece of shit who call themselves men.

1. toksdavid says:

Even our mothers told us not to allow men touch us in inappropriate places, any man.that tries that with me would definitely receive a hot slap and whoever thinks I should apologize to him will also receive a hot slap screw the consequences.

Lolz…thank you…it’s just sad that some women do not see things this way.

1. toksdavid says:

Its very sad indeed

2. calebspen says:

True true true some men are stupid and all nice post. I think you hatred for African men though increases by each post lol.

Lolz…😅😂😅thankz for reading

3. D'Dream says:

True some men are dumb as hell, forget about which school they attended or not. Many of them are schooled but not educated.
    To all the ladies that stupid nymph parading themselves men has behave toward – apology.

Lolz…thnkz for stopping by

4. Adeyooye Oluwafisayo says:

Are you kidding me?
    It’s just so sad most females don’t know much about their rights and power. Females are meant to be respected and carried with dignity. You should show any male that can’t accept that the way out of your life. I tell my male friends ‘you don’t have the right to talk to me that way’ or ‘responsible men don’t address a lady like that’,not to talk of touch or handle ladies in mannerless ways, and believe me its working.
    Females on the otherhand should also learn to carry themselves with respect,set ur standards.Be the kind of lady guys think twice before approaching and have to choose their words carefully when they are with. Let them call it pride,arrogance or whatever,believe me,real men appreciate that.
    Know your worth and stay proud ladies!

Thank u Fisayo…a womam should always have a discipline of her own, a standard she uses to shut those knda guys to hell

5. esedavid says:

great..someone is talking about this. For freaking Christs sake why should i apologise to you for touching me in some way. I’ll slap you the first time and when you ask for an apology or anyone around you asks me to apologise i’ll slap you again and ask you “what you gon’ do?”

Lolz😅😅😅thank u…d guy deserved anoda slap not an apology

6. Hopeje says:

It s all over the world but we should not live in fear. We need however to be vigilant! Unfortunately

7. Hopeje says:

And she should not have apologized and her friends should have backed her up

That the thing…it’s just good to have reasonable friends