I have been nominated by https://toksdavid.wordpress.com/ Toks David for “The Versatile Blog Award” and ‘m so grateful to all my readers who always show their encouragement through their comments, and likes and also through their guest post and for this ‘m saying Thank you!. Also Thank you to Toks David who has nominated me for this award. You all should visit her beautiful blog https://toksdavid.wordpress.com/ and also follow, like and leave a comment 🙂
Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Share seven different facts about yourself.
My nominees: So I’d be nominating these bloggers below for The Versatile Blog Award
Glory Mattew @ http://glorymatthews.com/
ProudlyFeminist @ https://proudlyfeminist.wordpress.com/
Omooba @ https://omoobaa.wordpress.com/
Adaeze @ http://chynanu.wordpress.com/
Ibukun @ https://ibukunwrites.wordpress.com/
Olubukola @ https://iamawomanandican.wordpress.com/author/
Levybraide @ theblackwriter
Oladeji @ https://jonathanoladeji.wordpress.com/
Seven Facts about me:
- ‘m an Introvert who loves to live in her own World.
- Chimamanda Adichie is just too talented and I love her Works- she’s my Mentor.
- I started writing when I was 13 and Writing is one the things I have passion for, aside that I love talking, and romancing artworks.
- I love matters that deal with women affairs, and I ‘d proudly call myself a Feminist.
- I have few friend who are awesome 🙂 .
- Chocolate is Muah…’m addicted 🙂 .
- I love my family and they mean the world to me 🙂 🙂 .
Thanks for taking your time to read this 🙂