New Theme for February

Really good picture and quote. Many feel this way and it can be a huge struggle to get out of it. With help they can! Help has to be consistent and meaningful to the person in pain. Depression quote: I am not living. I am surviving. www.HealthyPlace.com:

Hello Everyone :), Happy New  Month in Advance. ‘m setting a theme for February which is “Depression” and as from tomorrow, I ‘d be posting different guest post concerning depression by different beautiful writers.  Don’t forget to read their piece, like and also leave a comment. If you have a story or piece on depression that you’d like to share, please leave a comment below 🙂

1. Insight says:

Can I submit one?

Sure :)…you can send it to my mail.. ologunorisanifemi”gmail.com thanks

2. Xceptional43 says:

I have something I wrote on depression.
    Canning suit to same email as above?

1. Xceptional43 says:

Spell checker kinda ruined my comment above.

Meant, can I submit to same email as above?

Lolz…yes you can send it to email above .:) ..thnkz…

3. Bipolarpoet says:

I could write something!

I’d love that…u cn send it to my mail… ologunorisanifemi@gmail.com…thnkz 🙂

4. Wow! Sounds incredibly powerful! I’ll be tuning in; thanks for the visiting my blog, the likes and follow☺️

5. Hi Oluwanifemi, just learnt about your blog and liked the stuff I’ve read so far – especially like the subject of this month – Depression; something inexhaustible if you ask me, and something worth giving some space to engage in talk and art every once in a while. Kudos on the project.

Secondly, I also have a piece on this subject – a Short Story piece borne out of some real experiences (mine or someone else’s, whatever reader’s like to think is plausible. I title it A Mind of One’s Own. Intending sending soon – do I?

Thanks

Kayode.

Thankz a lot…dats a lovely title…u can forward it to my mail ologunorisanifemi@gmail.com I ‘d be looking forward to it