Yippee, my blog is a month today! (Late Post)

Really sorry, but this is a late post. My blog was a month on 25th August, so I would be expressing my appreciation to all my followers and readers especially http://glorymatthews.com/ , and  Adetutu, my lovely friend, the one that doesn’t need a shared post or email before she pays my blog a visit, and leaves a long beautiful comment, and  you are a darling :).  Today I would be posting a guest piece(Post of the month) from Adetutu. Read and enjoy!

1. Happy Blog anniversary, Adichie! You are right to celebrate your accomplishment so far because it is not always easy! I love your spirit! And thank you for the acknowledgment, i appreciate it very much!

1. adichiebabz says:

Thanks so much 🙂

2. proudlyfeminist says:

happy blogiversary Adichie. Actually thought Adetutu was a guy’s name. Blame my East Africanness 😀 Keep posting dear. I always read your posts though I don’t comment or like much cuz most of the time I do it through my phone.

1. adichiebabz says:

Lolz… Adetutu is a lady..Thanks dear :)…This means a lot.

3. Ameena k.g says:

Happy one month anniversary. Here’s to many more 😄

4. Adetutu says:

You cannot blame me. I am a sucker for potentials being utilized. Besides, the words here have a way of luring me into their own world. It is amazing how words can create marvellous worlds we never knew existed, if not for the extensive use of our imaginations. Keep doing what you do, you inspire me to write more and I learn new things each time I read these posts. I love your blog, followed the former one and will follow the next one, if anything happens to this. Thank you so much for the feature. I am honored.

I am a lady ma’am. You are the second person who would think I am a male.

Happy blog anniversary, sorry it came late.

1. adichiebabz says:

Thankz dear :), you also inspire me.